WORK WITH US
Posted: Monday 15th Feb 2021
Our success is based on innovation, teamwork, agility and collaboration – in our world, nobody is more important than everybody, and we look for passionate, dedicated team players who make it happen and are prepared to put that extra time in to prove that they can be a future leader and entrepreneur working within our business.
We will be launching our new business initiatives from early March and are looking for persons that are excited to be part of a startup. Our main focus is in delivering education in the areas of blockchain, cryptocurrency, digital assets trading and then launching a platform for supporting tokenisation of assets with a focus on real estate.
Initially the role as a Marketing Assistant is for a trial period of 4 weeks part-time for 24 hours a week and will assist with launching new initiatives and, based on results, may lead to full-time salaried work.
The expectation is this will be paid based on award rates. Any additional time that is worked will be rewarded with the issue of a cryptocurrency being provided through the business.
You will be based in our Biggera Waters office, and reporting to the CEO, the position joins our marketing and digital team to support our digital strategy across all mediums, specifically:
- Marketing knowledge
- Write and edit product copy
- Email marketing
- Online marketing
- Co-ordinating competitions
- Data Entry
- Image processing / optimisation for web
- Online reporting
- Preparing items for print and organising printing
- Project management task
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
We are looking for someone with the following traits and experience:
- Undertaking a relevant Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SEO and Copywriting skills would be preferable
- Prior experience with basic CMS Website backend use (wordpress experience viewed favourably)
- Basic graphic design and exposure to tools such as Canva viewed favourably
- A positive attitude
This is an opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly growing company that is launching a suite of products and businesses. You will get to work on interesting projects.
Sound like you?
If you are searching for a new challenge and opportunity in a positive team environment that likes to celebrate the wins and have fun, APPLY NOW! We want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Liz Lindsay via email [email protected] send in your CV and any links to work done. Short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.
Experienced PHP/Laravel Developer
Posted: Monday 15th Feb 2021
In-house, full-time position.
Our business is growing rapidly and we have a number of key projects including enterprise-grade software development for membership platform solutions, a multi-vendor e-commerce platform, and a block chain property fintech we are working towards launching over the next few months. We are looking for experienced Laravel/PHP Developers to join the team.
You will be working on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment with varying levels of structure.
If you have an understanding of blockchain development applications that would be very favourably looked at also.
Please note: Our office is located near Harbour Town on the Gold Coast, Australia and we are looking for a candidate that is able to work on the Gold Coast from our offices, not remotely.
We Are Looking For An Individual Who Meets the Following Criteria:
- Laravel – Experience is a must
- Experience with developing E-Commerce websites
- WordPress Website Development
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Project management experience would be favourable
- Work with the team to plan and schedule work;
- Contribute to design and planning the software – from workflows to database schemas;
- Develop software according to the plans/tasks allocated;
- Retain a consistent approach to the project as per instructions;
- Ensure you can leverage and refer to monitoring tools (provide by us) to ensure that your resultant code is tested; and
- Assist in the handover/launch of the software to the client.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start. First 2 weeks trial is required to be done under an ABN. Salary will start from $62,400 per annum plus Superannuation and additional incentives will be provided based on experience and will be negotiated at the meeting.
We are looking for someone who is action-oriented, has great communication skills and has an analytical approach to problem solving. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and any other supporting links to websites or projects you have contributed to.
Email CV to: [email protected]